We can send you some free samples if you need to check our quality. You only need to bear the shipping cost. It’s only a tiny parcel and will not cost too much.
If you need to custom sample, please call or email us. Let’s talk about it in detail.
Our sand timers can meet the standard of America and Europe. They can pass the tests like CE, RoHS, CA Prop 65, and Australia/New Zealand standard safety of toys.
We are the BSCI Audited Factory, and we have the Certificate of ISO 9001. And we have the Environment Evaluation Certificate which is very important to run the factory in our Country.
30% deposit in advance, and balance the rest of 70% before shipment.
It’s glass beads, not natural sand.
The tolerance is +/- 10%, and here is a blog that talks about the accuracy of sand timers.